Minggu, 13 Desember 2009

Hi world!
time strikes 00:55 and I really cant sleep in this late hour -,- dunno why, maybe it's because I drank a glass of coffe with cafein on the afternoon. yeah, it's really works now!
actually I had no subject to study anymore, tomorrow will be free activity so it'll be alrite if i wake up late tomorrow and skip my school for one day.such a great idea you know hehehe.
hmmmmm...... in couple days more I'll take my raport and got a looong holiday! yes I always want it since the first day in my 11th class hihi. I need some recovery much time rest and refreshing.
maybe Bandung will be a perfect place to having fun in, with ilfiii too hihi (yaallah semoga jadi doooong masa cuma rencana aja) but the raport must be bad I guest huhu oh my goodness please I'm so please makes my raport better than my mid raport amiiiiiiin

okay I think it's time for sleep see ya next post!
with lof,
U

1 komentar: